The Listing Plan of Action
- How to List Your Kansas City Home for Sale
My Objectives Are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your Kansas City home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiation the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take to Get a Kansas City Home Sold … the “pro-Active Approach”:
- Price your home competitively.
- Enter home into LISTING ALERT (Notifies all potential buyers registered with MY HOME of your new listing in advance of entering into MLS). Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
- Upload GREAT PHOTO’S-Up to 25. (Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors 10 additional photos on RAN web site)
- Enter into RAN E- tour for Tuesday. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Promote your home at the company.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Have a professional photographer take photos to enhance the special features of your home.
- Have your Plaza Loan Officer prepare for you Loan Program Sheets to place in the home.
- Email a features sheet to the top 20 agents in the market place for their potential buyers.
- Set up your Sell My Home site. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Set up Trendgraphics to keep you up to date with the market. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Set up Neighborhood Report. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Set up E Mobile. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Have cooperation Brokers in the area tour your home.
- Prospect 1 hour per day and talk to 2 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days… my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Follow-up with the agents who have shown your home…for their feedback and response which you may view 24-7 on your “Sell My Home” web site. Exclusive to ReeceNichols Realtors
- Assist you in arranging interm financing … if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations… to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.